Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's nearly over... :-(

So I have nearly reached the end of my Learning 2.0.

#21 Podcasts - I probably won't make any...I did think that maybe I could do storytime podcasts but it is probably already being done AND then there are all the copyright regulations that probably apply that I can't be bothered looking up...Christian would know of the top of his head so maybe I will ask him...

#22 Audiobooks - Great idea but I don't have an ipod yet to download them to. I didn't like the layout of the
World ebook fair website, I found it messy and difficult to follow...but that's just me.


"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." - Pride and Prejudice

2 comments:

Christian West said...

Me? I am not a copyright expert (Brimbank tried to get me to go to a copyright thing and I managed to weasel my way out of it thankfully). But I can see where you're coming from, reading a book that is in copyright and distributing it could be considered breaking copyright...although they are picture books so you'd be less likely to want to 'listen' to them.

And I agree with the messy world ebook fair website. Although... http://www.brimbank.vic.gov.au/amlibweb/webquery.dll?v1=pbMarc&v2=trapani&v4=0&v5=5A&v8=8252&v9=8&v10=N&v13=4A&v20=4&v22=4A@I2639774&v23=0&v24=2872739&v25=PINOCCHIO&v27=392680&v29=5A&v34=1&v35={]0[}{]0[}{]0[}{]0[}&v40=8250&v46=8252 (I hope that works)...I found that and catalogued it as a trial. :) It's supposed to go to a contents page but the blasted thing never does. Click on Index to hear it.

C

Christian West said...

Bah...try http://tinyurl.com/2ukr73 instead.

C