Monday, October 8, 2007

Librarything thingy

I joined librarything last week but I haven't had time to post about it. I added a few books that I have read but I have read sooooo many that I can't remember all the titles and I probably won't use it anyway. Now if there is a website out there (I am sure there is) where you can do the same thing with DVDs that would be great. Then I could access it on my mobile when I am shopping. I can never remember what DVDs I own. To date I have bought 3 DVD copies of the Princess Bride (one of my favourite movies). I also own it on video which is why I keep forgetting that I have bought the DVD, so I have given one to my Mum and one to my sister and if I forget again and buy another one then I am sure I will find a home for that one too.

"I'm not a witch, I'm your wife" Princess Bride.

1 comment:

Christian West said...

Have you thought of adding a Google Docs spreadsheet of all of your DVDs? Felice did that with his. That way you could log into the spreadsheet from wherever and you'd know them all (although you'd have to enter the data you want for them all instead of having it auto-generated for you).
C